I’ve been living this life for 25 years already, at least 20 of that, I am really aware of. Out of those years, it is really difficult for me to say if a it was a good one or bad. My years have always been a mix of both. To me, every year is unique & we owe it a “Thank You” for either blessing us or teaching us our lessons.
I’m just glad that God allowed me to continue life & to see the beauty of 2013. I truly thank him for all the blessings & proving the Mayans wrong.
I would like to say thank you to 2012 for so many reasons:
1. May of this year pinanganak ang blog na ito. It was an achievement for me.
2. I’ve been to several places here & abroad.
- Calaguas Island
- Cagayan De Oro (CDO)
3. The growth of my personal business: The Daily Green
4. My capability of buying the things beyond my needs. They made me happy!
5. Philippine Economy, Puerto Princesa, Nonito Donaire, Janine Tugonon, RH Bill & Sin Tax Bill
But apart from the things I’ve mentioned, what really made my year? My family: Healthy & Complete, my decent & reliable career, enough & trustworthy friends & a healthy heart.
Happy New Year everyone!! Cheers to a better 2013.
Much Love, Peace & Harmony,
– Mr. Funanimous
(Shot @ Home: Few hours before clock strikes 12. Busy sa kitchen cooking)