How ironic! 26 years ago, Aquino gave us freedom. Now, Aquino takes it away.
We are certainly experiencing E-Martial Law. Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012 is a threat to Freedom of Expression.
1987 Constitution Article 3.
“Section 4. No law shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances.”
This LAW is AGAINST THE LAW!
My Take on this:
- Dear Government, please stop attacking your citizens.
- How prepared are we for this bill?
– Do we have all the means to track and police all violators? We don’t even own a ship that can protect our country from invaders.
– Where do they plan to jail all the offenders? Is there a cyber jail? House arrest? 12 years is no joke.
- I really think, we should punish those who PLAGIARIZE & not those who enjoy freedom.
- Libel is very difficult to prove & incorporating the world wide web in the equation makes is more COMPLICATED. VAGUE!!
- IT IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES, I bet other countries are laughing at us now because of this ridiculous law.
- To those who supported this bill, this coming election, I am very sorry, I will not shade your names in my ballot.
- Dear Mr. President, I am very disappointed.
GOD BLESS THE PHILIPPINES
I am on Twitter @BLOGfunanimous
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/MrFunanimous